Monday, June 4, 2012

Best Ever Blueberry Muffins

Perfect Pairing: Hard boiled eggs
IMG_0003

Imagine the best blueberry muffin you have ever had….  Got it?  I would be willing to bet that it is not as good as this recipe. 
I ran across these blueberry muffins on the blog, Cutting Edge of Ordinary.  She called them To Die For Blueberry Muffins, and that is about right.  I am calling them Best Ever Blueberry Muffins.  Whatever you call them, they are outstanding.  Thank you for sharing this recipe! 
I have a blueberry bran muffin recipe that I make all the time that is light and healthy.  I will share that on the blog in the future.  When I want something a little more decadent, I will be making this version.  The crunchy streusel topping sends them over the top.  You may just want to double the batch.
IMG_9988

The Perfect Pairing for these muffins are hard boiled eggs.  I made them for Easter breakfast and they were great with the eggs.  It was a light breakfast with protein and something a little sweet.  The best thing about this breakfast is that it can all be made ahead of time and set out in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. i feel like i am borderline stalking this blog...but i just made these tonight (for breakfast tomorrow, also hardboiled eggs simultaneously). i agree with the "best ever" moniker--even though it is late, they smelled too good to not have a bite (or two!). delivering some to our new neighbors in the morning...i know they will love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...